Thursday, November 26, 2009

Apricot Chicken

Sorry... I don't have a picture of this one yet, but I was wondering if I can go back a attach pictures to my other posts?? Someone let me know if that is a possibility.

Ingredients
1 jar apricot jam
1/2 bottle Russian salad dressing
1 package onion soup mix
6 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken breasts

mix all the ingredients together and 1/2 of the mixture together in either a crock pot bowl or the bottom of a casserole dish. put the chicken in and then pour the rest of the sauce on top of the chicken.

If cooking in a crock pot, cook it on low for 4 hours. If cooking in a casserole dish, cook at 350 for an hour.

Tyler rates this ****, and he doesn't like apricot chicken very much so hopefully you enjoy this as much as we do!

1 comment:

  1. Yes you can put a picture up after the fact- I'll show you how the next time I see you in person. :)

    ReplyDelete